INNOVATIVE AND COST-EFFECTIVE SOLUTIONS
TO WATER QUALITY AND TREATMENT CHALLENGES
Water Quality & Treatment Solutions, Inc. (WQTS) is a specialty environmental engineering and science consulting company located in Los Angeles, California. Founded in 2000 by Dr. Issam Najm, its mission is to provide water utilities with innovative and cost effective solutions to water quality and treatment challenges. WQTS continues to offer the following services to its clients:
- Bench-scale and pilot-scale testing of water treatment technologies
- Desktop evaluation of water quality and treatment challenges
- Evaluation of full-scale water treatment plant performance
- Analysis of treatment alternatives
- Regulatory compliance planning & review
- General water quality and treatment consulting
- Conceptual design of treatment systems and budgetary cost estimation
- Watershed sanitary surveys
- On-call technical support services to review engineering designs
- Training classes to utility operations and water quality staff on water chemistry and water treatment
WQTS's list of clients includes public water agencies, such as the Los Angeles Department of Water & Power (CA), Alameda County Water District (CA), City of Sacramento (CA), City of Santa Barbara (CA), City of Fresno (CA), Park City (UT), Salt Lake City (UT), Elsinore Valley Municipal Water District (CA), City of Fortworth (TX), and many other agencies. WQTS also partners with other engineering design firms such as Carollo Engineers, CDM Smith, Kennedy/Jenks, Hazen and Sawyer, Jacobs (formerly CH2M Hill), and others.
Contact us for cost-effective water treatment and environmental engineering solutions.