EPA has announced the schedule for the next three meetings of the National Drinking Water Advisory Council (NDWAC) Consumer Confidence Report Rule Revision Working Group.
- September 2, from 10:30am – 1:00pm ET
- September 7, from 10:30am – 1pm ET
- September 9, from 2:30pm – 5pm ET
- Link to register: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ndwac-ccr-rule-revision-working-group-meeting-tickets-168963385033
The agenda for the September 2nd meeting is here (ccr-rule-revision-working-group-agenda-session-6_0 ). As indicated the objectives for the meeting are as follows:
- Understand the EPA’s approach for risk communication, including how people perceive risk, and factors that impact their decisions;
- Share perspectives and provide input on questions related to improving risk communication and accuracy in CCRs;
- Review submitted examples of CCRs to share perspectives on successes and opportunities; and
- Plan next steps.