On April 26, 2022, from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm (ET), EPA will hold a public listening session on the Consumer Confidence Report (CCR) Rule revisions. From EPA’s announcement and webpage: “EPA’s Office of Ground Water and Drinking Water will provide a brief introduction of the CCR background and goals of the revision, followed by an opportunity for attendees to offer input on considerations for the revisions.”
“EPA encourages input from members of public water systems, environmental groups, public interest groups, risk communication experts, the States, and other interested parties.”
“Potential topics of discussion may include, but are not limited to:
1. Tools that address challenges to developing CCRs.
2. CCR delivery methods, including electronic delivery options.
3. Considerations and concerns related to underserved communities environmental justice.
4. Opinions on biannual delivery, including timing and content of reports.
5. CCR accessibility challenges and solutions.
6. Improving readability, clarity, understandability, accuracy, and risk communication of the information presented in CCRs.”
Link to Register for the April 26, 2022 listening session: